Tuesday, April 22, 2014

(week*17)



Documented Life Project challenge for the week:
do a page about your favorite shoes

I am not a huge shoe collector.
I am all about the comfort and these have been wonderful.
I have difficulty finding shoes that fit just right.
I really should have ordered all three colors, or maybe just another pair of black ones. 
They have now been discontinued.

Hrumph! 

The pink page lifts up for more journaling space underneath. 
I had lots of fun making the painted circles.
Did them on vintage paper, using acrylic paints.


3 comments:

  1. I have some favorite clogs that I have bought over the years. The same size and style -- Merrell Encore Nova. The best slip on shoes ever. And they last. I mostly wear them for working at home, but they're fine for jeans too. Cute page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute shoes. Love the journal page-fun!

    ReplyDelete