Tuesday, December 31, 2013

(gluebook)


This gluebook  is where I keep all the littles' drawings, coloring pages, notes, cards, photos and other things I cannot bear to part with. 
It is always on my desk space, so the children can look at it whenever they want to.
They are always surprised at what they find glued into the book.
As you can see, it is exploding a bit. 
I added the wide elastic with flower today…to keep it all together.

*
*
*

We are getting lots of SNOW today!
We had planned to go into town to do some shopping, but those plans are on hold.
Staying in where it is warm this afternoon and evening.
I may even take some decorations down. 

*
*
*

Happy New Year's Eve! 
D xo



4 comments:

  1. I really love this idea, Dawn. It seems most of the things my grandkids make are 8x11 so I think I'd have to find a large book or clip favorite parts from pictures. What do you do? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treasure your 'gluebook' is. I may start one too. Our grands are out of state. Maybe they will send their Nana a letter or picture now and then. May your New Year be full of joy....M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this glue book idea. Hope you have a blessed 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, I really love this idea, I'm never quite sure what to do with those precious treasures. We've been checking your weather up north, thinking about our family in upstate. The snow looks gorgeous.. .but I've never shopped or shoveled in it! Blessings in the new yea

    ReplyDelete